Two Peds in a Pod® turns three years old! In honor of our third birthday, we bring you our top ten parental experiences through the years list:
- “Helping” your child manage his ice-cream cone (especially when he orders the soft chocolate kind with the chocolate sprinkles)
- Coaching a sport you have not played in twenty years.
- Playing hours of Mario Cart or Just Dance on the Wii (and losing every time)
- Building snowmen
- Coloring with brand new crayons (and the aroma of opening that new box of Crayolas!)
- If you are a mom, discovering your teen daughter is the same shoe size and you can borrow her hip shoes
- Experiencing your child’s first bike ride without training wheels
- Getting to be the Tooth Fairy (shhh… don’t tell!)
- Re-reading your favorite kid books (Dr. Seuss really was a genius)
- Realizing your child honestly believes that you have a really good singing voice
We hope to celebrate many more birthdays with you. Please continue to send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment on our posts and tell your friends about us.
Julie Kardos, MD and Naline Lai, MD
©2012 Two Peds in a Pod®